Beat of the Week: The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars

| Thursday, February 2, 2012 | |
A band decides to stop by a seemingly abandoned hotel with the knowledge that they would be the only people roaming around in it. However, things turn out for the worst when they find doppelgangers, a dude with a knife and a lady with blood all over her clothes hiding beyond what seems to be a labyrinth of horror.

I don't find the video quite entertaining, but I love the music and I've listened to it tons of times before (hail 30 Seconds to Mars). It's one of my all time favorites.

The part which calls out to me most is when Jared yells into the microphone, "Bury me" during the chorus. It's probably because I could feel the intensity of the song at that moment.

The song is highly recommended for the late night parties people would hold during the Halloween, but it's a little addictive [especially for 30 Seconds to Mars fans out there] so listening to it 24/7 wouldn't hurt...

0 comments:

Post a Comment