Another Random Post... about Another.

| Monday, April 2, 2012 | |
"Shishin wa... dare?"


I was browsing through a schedule of recently-aired anime episodes, when I stumbled upon this unique title. Back then, only one episode was available for streaming online and I didn't think twice in grabbing the chance to watch it since it really piqued my interest.

And damn... what a roller coaster ride this anime put me through.

Unfortunately, I was so hooked to the series that I keep forgetting to take screen shots while watching the episodes. That means I'll have to steal pictures from the internet again.

Episode one is only the introduction of the key characters, the sickly Sakakibara Kouichi and the strange Misaki Mei.



The significant event in episode 2 is when Misaki's dwelling place is revealed. She also removes her eye patch, but what's under it isn't revealed until episode 3.


Episode 3 is the episode in which you'll kick back and... react.



The deaths continue on to the last episode. I won't say anything else other than WATCH IT IF YOU HAVEN'T! It's a great anime! Kind of like FD on a more supernatural scale (if FD isn't supernatural enough for you!).

0 comments:

Post a Comment